OHSMS ISO 45001 (COMBINED) AUDITOR MIGRATION TRAINING
CQI IRCA Certified Course ID: 1902
This 2-day course consists of 3 modules:
- Module 1: Auditor Transition - High Level Structure (HLS)
- Module 2: eLearning approximately 2 hours (as self-study prior to classroom training)
- Module 3: Classroom training 1 day
Who should attend?
- OHSAS 18001 Auditors/Lead Auditors who want to upgrade their qualification to ISO 45001 standard.
- Trainers and consultants who search for new knowledge related to the implications of auditing based on the ISO 45001 standards.
Did you know?
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors and trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and written examination (30 minutes) at the end of the course.
- A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to upgrade your CQI IRCA Internal/Lead auditor status
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
Why partner with DNV GL?
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses manage risk and assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training services. We combine technical, digital and industry expertise to empower companies’ decisions and actions. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
$900 (before any applicable discount and local taxes)