In light of the current COVID-19 situation, and to ensure the safety of our delegates and trainers, our classroom training have now been converted to virtual training offerings.
What are the differences between Virtual Learning and eLearning?
- Virtual learning involves engagement with a trainer and other participants while eLearning is an independent learning experience
- Virtual learning sessions are in fixed time frames while eLearning can start or pause at the learner's pace
- Virtual learning experiences mimic a classroom environment with sharing from a trainer over video-conferencing tools while eLearning experiences are akin to watching an interactive video with quizzes
- Virtual learning requires a stable Local Area Network (LAN) connection for internet while eLearning can take place with most modern forms of internet connection
- Virtual learning requires a computer with audio, mic and video capabilities while eLearning only requires a computer with audio capabilities
Take the course from the comfort of your own home. No need to travel, and still receive the knowledge and skills you need.
Prices quoted exclude local taxes.