ENG's Global Food Safety Summit 2016
Join DNV GL at the 11th annual Global Food Safety Summit to ensure an integrated approach to safety throughout the value chain.
This summit will bring together key stakeholders in the global food and beverage supply chain including manufacturers, suppliers and regulators. The goal is to share strategic insight and case study experience on internal safety practices, supply chain issues that will help protect your customers and ensure your organization complies with the most recent legislation.
Key topics this year include:
- Global approaches to food safety
- Managing complex supply chains
- Preventing food fraud and cross contamination
- Ensuring traceability and recall readiness
- Key legislation changes that impact your business
DNV GL is a sponsor and will also hold the chairmanship of the summit. Join us in Barcelona for an open exchange of best practices and industry initiatives on key challenges!
To register for ENG's Global Food Safety Summit, go to the official conference website