DNV GL Technology Centre
- Website: https://subscribe.dnvgl.com/ISO37001SeminarFormAug18
Managing risks associated with bribery and corruption is vital for organisations to succeed commercially in a sustainable society.
ISO 37001 is a certification standard that is designed to help any organization (public, private and nonprofit organization) implement, maintain, and improve its Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS). ISO 37001 enables you to learn the key elements how to implement, manage and improve an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. You will be able to identify and understand the different requirements of an ABMS, including risk assessment, ABMS policy, procedures, management commitment, due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, performance measurements, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Date: 28 August 2018
Time: 1400hrs - 1600hrs
Venue: 16 Science Park Drive, Auditorium 2 , Singapore 118227
- Understand the requirements and operations of an Anti-Bribery Management System
- Understand the approach, methods, and techniques used for implementation and management of an ABMS
- A practical review of ISO 37001 and reasons you should or should not go for the certification
- Identify steps how to proceed with ISO 37001 certification
Find out how ISO 37001 can help your organisation today!