Nautical Site Information Models (NSIM)
Business Development Manager, Southeast Asia
Already know what you are looking for?Request for quote
We offer both certification and training for Nautical Site Information Models (NSIM). Find an upcoming course in your country or request for a certification quote.
NSIM is a computer system tailor-made for the fish-farming industry. The physical fish-farming facility and site are mirrored in a digital twin in a room with a geographical positioning system.
The use of a digital twin leads to considerable savings throughout a facility's life, such as:
- Savings due to a reduced feed factor
- Savings on chartering service boats and hiring crew
- Savings due to no compliance analysis being required after the facility is floated
- Reduced risk of fish escaping
- Reduced need for environmental monitoring
NSIM is suitable for both large and small fish-farming companies. Contact us to learn how to get started with NSIM.