An effective energy management system is crucial to remaining competitive, controlling energy costs and fulfilling regulatory requirements.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this regular classroom training course is switched to an ONLINE training course to ensure the safety and health of our participants and trainers. Easily and safely follow the modules (2 hours each) from your home workplace and keep your skills up to date. A classroom training course will be scheduled again when the situation allows.
Our online training offer:
- Module 1 = Energy, energy efficiency and ISO 50001 standard
- Module 2 = ISO 50001 technical
- Module 3 = ISO 50001 training, awareness and energy culture
- Module 4 = Energy saving opportunities
What is the difference between e-learning and an online training?
E-learning is a training that you do at your own pace and at a time that suits you. The teaching material is pre-recorded for the participants.
An online training is given at fixed times. You can see the trainer, ask questions directly and have the opportunity to interact with other participants.
Live virtual classroom courses at DNV GL are designed to give you total flexibility and receive the same training experience – remotely. They are also perfect for those wishing to enhance their knowledge without having to travel.
The course focuses on:
- Essential skills and tools to improve energy efficiency
- Business potential of energy management systems
- Relevance and potential of energy efficiency for business performance, climate change and energy policy
- Engagement of management and employees
- Barriers in industry and how to overcome them
- Energy policy in a broader context: European and national energy policies but also voluntary agreements and incentives for ISO 50001
- Implementing an effective energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001
- Energy management best practices
- Energy efficiency: importance, improvement potential, typical drivers and barriers
- Energy culture and people engagement
- Identification and economic analysis of improvement projects
- In-depth energy saving opportunities: processes and utilities
Engineers and middle management that want to improve their organisations' energy efficiency, implement an energy management system, and enhance business performance. The training follows the structure of the international standard on energy management (ISO 50001), but is also applicable and relevant for organisations that are not pursuing ISO 50001 certification.
Upon request, this course is also available in Dutch or French and the course content, location and duration can be adapted to your specific wishes.
Please contact Anke Brems for more information.