Courses for Risk Management
BowTie & B-SCAT Courses
HAZOP & HAZID Courses
Risk can be good. Without risk, there would be no reward. The purpose of risk management is not to eliminate risk, but to understand it so that you can take advantage of the upside and minimize the downside. This requires clarity on what risks you are prepared to take, how much, and that you have processes in place to manage them.
We provide several Risk Management courses tailored to your organisation's needs:
- ISO 31000 Foundation: A 45 minute e-learning course, teaching you how to identify and act upon risks. It is an introduction to useful methods, concepts and terminology.
- 5x5 Risk Assessment: A class room course providing the basics of Risk Management and how to perform qualitative risk assessment in own organization. It teaches the value of a risk based approach, and gives an understanding of how to perform, implement and improve risk management in your own organization. The course shows how risk management helps your organization achieve business goals, prioritize resources and work proactively to eliminate risk.
- Root Causes Analysis: This course can be customized to demand, depending on your organisation's corporate requirements or preference for certain RCA models, such as SCAT, Fish-bone, etc.
- Professional Events Investigation: DNV GL's 2nd best selling course in risk management, this course teaches you how to properly investigate and report events. Course objectives also include participants learning best practices to prevent incidents happening in their organisation.
- Modern Safety Management: DNV GL's best selling course, this training is currently in it's 9th edition and is a basic requirement for ISRS.
We are where you are
Our local team can deliver training at your site or at our local training facilities, providing local market knowledge, while applying our globally proven concept to deliver our knowledge to your organization. Click here to find a course near you.